8/08/2008

Depression of Work

It’s long time that I haven’t written my blog. During these days, I haven’t been busy like in Taiwan,
but sometime I feel a little boring about the regular.

My work, actually, its very depress for me, I have been reflecting myself everyday, and I till browsed the ex-intern info again and again, and then to think “What can I offer? Which part I can improve for my company?” Besides, I planned many documents from my profession for finding where the shoe pinches about cost of company, bcos I want to find where the problem of company operation is and to solve it. Same time I don’t want to waste my time, and I don’t wanna let myself feel depress, and don’t let my boss feel they just recruit a Univ. student intern, although it’s a truth.


In AIESEC, we very emphasis on “teamwork”, not only AIESEC but the society. So, before I take my intern here, I expect that my JD is a project, which’s direction is to improve some problems of company so far. But I’m wrong, bcos I take the WF(my company’s name)’s intern by myself, only one. So actually, I don’t have partner. So I cant run a project, and the importance, my boss didn’t have any project fit me to do. So……….these weeks I completed the financial analysis and to test the new accounting system…its not boring la, but from these, I aware to that I’m not 100% profession at my major, that’s why I felt down in the past weeks. Form financial analysis I know that my repot isn’t very suitable to company. Bcos my report is partial to analyze the company is worth to invest or not, not focus on the cost of company. That time, I don’t know how to do, I just complete it, do it. But in my inner mind, I felt really really sad, after all, this is my profession, but I can’t do well, why? So I cant bear with myself, I cried about my work, I confuse myself deeply.


But now, I think I’m okay, I need to adjust my attitude on work, and I need to re-arrange my future plan, these days shocked me profoundly.

沒有留言: