8/20/2007

be a LCP

As Dominic said
"To be a leader with global perspective, you need
to be a part of the LCP community. LCPs
presents in over 1100 University around the
globe. 1100 people are sharing same challenge,
pressure and difficulty but in different country
and culture. You will be the only one in your LC
that can share this network and experience with
these 1100 leaders."

Although today I am not a LCP, but I still
remember Chris have said
"your perspective need more than your position now"
I expect to keep this every time.

Every time, I browse through Brenda's blog,
I have more motivation from her, 果然是我的好姐姐XD
I dont know why, but I guess maybe her insistence on everything,
maybe her passion, maybe her others, whatever.

2 則留言:

Felicia Tu 提到...

LCP是我最喜歡的role
非常愛的角色,等到我很老我想到都會開心

匿名 提到...

我什麼時候變成姐姐了,我怎麼都不知道>"<
原來我默默老了Q_Q

Dear Linen,

you are always sweet!

you always motivate me as well.

Add oil together.

Hope we can have a gathering with

ER teammates after they come back

from IC.